If you need access to:
– the latest textbook on quantitative research methods
– John Finney’s latest thinking on music education
– ideas for teaching primary humanities
– the latest thinking on professional issues in secondary education
– a fiction book from the UKLA shortlist
… you will find them all in the Education Library! Children’s books sit next to quantitative research methods on the new books display, reflecting the diverse interests of students and academic staff in the Faculty.
However, browsing the new books display is not the only way to keep up-to-date with new material added to the collection – you can check out our Pinterest boards too! We have boards for new ebooks, Early Years, Primary & Secondary Education, Counselling and Research Methods, plus boards for each Academic Research Group in the Faculty. Each picture includes a link to the catalogue so you can easily find out if any particular title is available to borrow or access online.
If you can’t find what you’re looking for, remember that we are happy to receive requests for new titles. Just drop us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or complete the book recommendation form on CamTools!